SOLDIER FIELD • MAY 9, 2019
The BIG Event: where some of the best and most knowledgeable experts come together to share information with you.
- Pivot conversations to more complex, higher revenue opportunities
- Understand the changing technology landscape and create technology road maps for organizations across all verticals and sizes
- Consider new technologies to add to your portfolio, learn how to sell and implement them
Don't miss this year's BIG Event at Soldier Field to learn more about the application, procurement and user experience behind 2019's most talked about emerging solutions and how the MVPs of both '18 and 2019 are scoring big.
Register now >>
Navigating the technology landscape for consultants and end-users alike. Identify purchasing new solutions while simultaneously training employees, creating company-wide usage strategies, SOPs and guidelines, ensuring bandwidth, network and data is available and secure is more than a 1-person job.
As technology consultants, it's our job to ensure that the most efficient and cost-effective solutions are being executed, while simultaneously keeping a pulse on business plans, potential vulnerabilities and new technologies.
TBI works to ensure you have the tools, experts and resources needed to be win. Join us as we take a day's long deep dive into the new, the old, what's trending and what's selling.
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Mobility Device Management (MDM)
- Hosted VoIP / UCaaS
- Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS)
- Managed AWS and Azure
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- DDoS Mitigation
- Unified Threat Management / Breach Response
- Managed Firewall (NGF)
- Disaster Recovery (DRaaS) / Backup (BaaS)
- Desktop as a Service (DaaS)
- Managed Wifi
- And Much More
- Alignment of IT/Technology and company strategy
- Business value and cost savings when implementing emerging technology
- Bridging the gap of trends, hype and actual purchases
- Near-future buying trends for emerging solutions for business
- Technology sourcing and procurement best practices